• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Was checking on current fires in Canad now and ran into this from June 2023, I'm sure there's a perfectly legit reason for this.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Don't worry, well have a team on it and have you up and running before nightfall.

Greenfield, Iowa​

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Mt. Everest Traffic Jam? Hundreds Wait to Summit During "Weather Window"​

Actually a really good example of how common sense is a rare trait, baaaa

Even an animal naturally knows better than to crap in close proximity, imagine the thousands of gallons of piss since Everest commercialized?

You know that old saying, chit rolls down hill which costs about $130,000.00 for a life time experience baaaa.

1716614237051.png

Don"t mind him, he"s not going anywhere, wake up to the insane asylum.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I don't know about anyone else but some things become a little obvious with age, when's the last time it has actually been a sunny Memorial day without any rain?

I would wager if a lotto was all of a sudden ran on rain or no rain it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the whole weekend would be so beautiful that the fake news would be talking about it the whole rest of the week.

Try this, look up the weather forecast for say CA or Florida and then cut and paste it, then click on it and see if it changes from before you copied it?

Play with it, you may be surprised that what you first seen isn't what you pasted.

For me CA, Florida called for crap weather and after I pasted that sight it changed. That's some pretty fast software.

Call me crazy

Premium Features