• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

U-SO-CREW ride pics

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
you having problems setting up your pro?

we need to bring the crew up for sure..Between cory and Dave you should have that puppy ripping in hours.

dang bull stayed for a bit......glad he made it...musta liked it!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
my nine year old Maddigan....testing for her BoDan II belt.

close to her black...been working hard for the last 5 years....3 days a week.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Bull was here a couple of days. Did not see him when he left, I think they had sled problems and left when I was out on a tour. I think he liked the area. I am going to call Cory and maybe Dave also. Sled feels heavy on the ski's and adjusting suspension isn't doing it. I like a light front end, and it really needs some clutching help. Made the mistake riding a '12 M8 Snopro last week and me likey much more than Poo. The guys from Denver Auto Brokers had 2 of them up here and they had 800 and 500 miles on them with no problems at all. They were a ton quicker and with a lot more power. Why did I ever stray!!!!!!

you having problems setting up your pro?

we need to bring the crew up for sure..Between cory and Dave you should have that puppy ripping in hours.

dang bull stayed for a bit......glad he made it...musta liked it!

C
Nov 30, 2007
Grand Junction, CO
Bull was here a couple of days. Did not see him when he left, I think they had sled problems and left when I was out on a tour. I think he liked the area. I am going to call Cory and maybe Dave also. Sled feels heavy on the ski's and adjusting suspension isn't doing it. I like a light front end, and it really needs some clutching help. Made the mistake riding a '12 M8 Snopro last week and me likey much more than Poo. The guys from Denver Auto Brokers had 2 of them up here and they had 800 and 500 miles on them with no problems at all. They were a ton quicker and with a lot more power. Why did I ever stray!!!!!!

Mark, if you want your PRO set up right, give me a call and I'll put you in touch with the man who knows them better than almost anyone. He set up mine, and it's rediculous. I know that they were coming out of the dealer you bought from 4 grams heavy on the primary weights. That, along with a couple spring changes and you'll remember why you "strayed".

C
Nov 30, 2007
Grand Junction, CO
Hey Brandon,

Just found the Elwood Cabin's twin on Grand Mesa......not in as good of shape, but with some work it could be just as nice...and a bit more remote too. Has a wood stove, but needs some cots/beds. Might have an even larger rodent population than Elwood..........:face-icon-small-sho

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
yeah we stayed for two days. first day we spent just poking around getting some idea of what was around. the second day we raced out on the trail about 15 miles to get to some large untracked areas. got in about 30 minutes of great untracked pow and then one of my buds was climbing a big rolling hill that was untracked.....only to find a t-post that stabbed right into the center of the cooler at the front of the track. spilling the alien blood all over the snow. spent the next 90 minutes alternating between one of us towing the sled and the other riding him out bitch. sucked. hoping to bond a patch to the hole tomorrow and get him back up and running. i'd love to get back out this week/weekend sometime if the snow hits. would be great to hook up with some guys that know the area. c-man, what's your occupancy like for the next 5 days?

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Well, I dropped off the '12 at Alpine today. They said that it could take 2 weeks. I hope it goes well. Back to work tomorrow.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
Ryan, you were on my list to call to get Dennis's number. I did have 10-62 weights and changed them to 58's. Got my rpm's to 8250. Changed gears to 19-43's and that also helped a little. It seems it is in the clutching which I am quite ignorant about. Got to say though this is the first new sled I have ever bought that I did not immediately dump another $2000 into to ride. That part is really good! Just need some more low end jump and I might be happy. The M8 really impressed me, handled I think better than the Poo with a ton more power. Can you get me the number for Dennis? Thanks

Mark, if you want your PRO set up right, give me a call and I'll put you in touch with the man who knows them better than almost anyone. He set up mine, and it's rediculous. I know that they were coming out of the dealer you bought from 4 grams heavy on the primary weights. That, along with a couple spring changes and you'll remember why you "strayed".

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
Bull, thanks again for coming up and staying, unfortunately given the poor conditions the first 3 weeks of Jan. everyone backed up their reservations into Feb. and March and I am packed full from Weds. on. Also have 30 Cat guys coming in on Friday for 5 days. I've been told there is going to be some new '13's on the truck after the dealer meeting this week!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah we stayed for two days. first day we spent just poking around getting some idea of what was around. the second day we raced out on the trail about 15 miles to get to some large untracked areas. got in about 30 minutes of great untracked pow and then one of my buds was climbing a big rolling hill that was untracked.....only to find a t-post that stabbed right into the center of the cooler at the front of the track. spilling the alien blood all over the snow. spent the next 90 minutes alternating between one of us towing the sled and the other riding him out bitch. sucked. hoping to bond a patch to the hole tomorrow and get him back up and running. i'd love to get back out this week/weekend sometime if the snow hits. would be great to hook up with some guys that know the area. c-man, what's your occupancy like for the next 5 days?

Premium Features