2013 Ski-Doo 800 X-RS and Arctic Cat 800 RR comparison test
Replication process complete
November 27, 2012
|We’ve been waiting… and waiting… and waiting. Now it’s here! Arctic Cat gave manyof its loyal customers (who, like me, wanna-be Tucker Hibbert or Brian Dick) a chance to look like real racers again. |
A few years ago Polaris did this with its 600RR and Ski-Doo has been doing this on and off with the X-RS spanning two different chassis and many years now. However Cat has not put out a true Race Replica sled for years, and considering that Cat brags of having the World’s Fastest Snowmobiles, we think it’s about time!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums