Ski-Doo MXZ X-RS 800R E-TEC long-term test
Turn, throttle, jump ... Repeat!
September 24, 2012
Seriously, if this Spring-buy sled doesn’t have you grinning like a 3-year-old with an ice cream cone then have your buddy check your pulse because you might be some kind of cyborg. This sled was atop our Best of the Best list for two years in a row, so we can’t hide our affection for it.
Photo by Kort Duce
Nearly every rider we put on this sled liked it and didn’t want to part with it. From our main test crew to petite women riders each made similar comments – this sled makes you a better rider.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums