2010 Polaris Dragon RMK 800 155
Give and take relationship
October 29, 2010
|Unlike some winters, we were fortunate this past season to have a long-term mountain snowmobile from each of the manufacturers. But it was the Polaris Dragon that was the most sought after in our fleet. |
Head Mountain Test Rider Josh Skinner and I fought over the Dragon all winter. And it was always a battle as to who’s garage the Dragon stayed in. Skinner fell in love with the Dragon the first time he rode this chassis on our pre-production ride at our annual Snow Shoot a few seasons ago. While I was more partial to Arctic Cat’s M chassis at that time, I still felt at home on the Dragon and wanted to get as much seat time as possible.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums