Feel Like a Number?
December 1, 2012
|In every life a little rain must fall and in every columnist’s life a few great story ideas have to bite the dust. This is an idea that hit the skids in a big way, pretty much right away, but I decided to write about it anyways. So, there! |
My first shot at racing snowmobiles was the equivalent of some of the early, grainy black and white footage of people trying to make airplanes fly. Rather comedic or some would say futile. I was lured in by the illusion that if I could bang down a ditch at 65+ mph, I could coast around a snocross track no problem.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums