Dyno Test: Ski-Doo 600 E-TEC
'09 pre-pro's power falls between 500SS and 600 SDI
August 18, 2008
|Last spring, while most of the Midwest snowmobiling scene was winding down for summer, Jim Czekala at DynoTech Research was hard at work dynoing more than one pre-production 2009 600 E-TEC engine.|
AmSnow test riders also got some saddle time on a pre-production 600 E-TEC last spring on top of the time at industry product unveilings. We knew how it felt, but were curious to see what Jim's power numbers would be. Mind you, these were pre-production models so things may change by the time these sleds start rolling off the line in early fall. At the time this article was written, these were the latest numbers anywhere.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums