Hayes TrailTrac Unveiled
TrailTrac - more than just anti-lock brakes
November 27, 2012
ABS in a sled? Yes!
The next evolution of braking... The boys at Hayes have introduced a new controlled braking system (think anti-lock brakes, but better) for sleds.
Photo by Kort Duce
Two years ago we toured the Hayes headquarters and R&D facility. This is where many of your favorite braking systems for sleds built by Polaris and Arctic Cat, as well as brake systems for side-by-sides, ATVs, Harley-Davidson motorcycles and BRP Spyders, are made.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums