Ski-Doo 2015 snowmobiles released
Crossover Mayhem & Mtn. Madness!
March 4, 2014
|Ski-Doo once again showed the amount of innovation and just plain ‘wow factor’ it takes to lead the industry.|
Headlining MY2015’s class of sleds is the new Ski-Doo Summit X 174. Now we don’t usually cover the mountain market with quite the scrutiny as the trail market, but this is an industry-first. 174 inches of mountain carving track is sure to turn more than a few heads! And what isn’t new for 2015 in the Renegade line? This crossover group sees the addition of the ultimate X-RS race package (excuse us while we wipe the drool from our chin!) along with further refinements to meet the demands of nearly every riding style.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums