Polaris 2014 snowmobiles released
MORE INDY, MORE ASSAULT, MORE LIMITED EDITIONS … MORE CHOICES
March 5, 2013
That’s right, Polaris rolls out eight additional Indy models including a new Voyager model, new Adventure sleds, and a new 800 Indy. There also is a new Switchback model, the 600 Switchback Assault, as well as LE or limited editions available as Spring Buy sleds in numerous categories. The Rush Pro R, RMK with its belt drive, and many more favorites from last year’s lineup also return for Polaris in 2014.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums