2013 Yamaha RS Viking Professional test tracks article
January 4, 2013
|Anyone watching the NFL much knows there’s been a lot of talk about players and whether or not they were a “BEAST!” Which was definitely viewed as a good thing! Pragmatically, these are hard working, tough, determined, passionate, players. In the snowmobile world, utility sleds fill that definition of “BEAST.” |
All the sled maanufacturers try to make their utility beasts bold warriors too. This year is no exception as Yamaha gives its RS Viking Professional, commonly called the VK Pro, a new winter coat of dark metallic green paint and a new black tunnel and suspension to spiff it up a bit.
That’s the uniform, but it’s the functional stuff that makes the VK one of the most popular utility sleds on the market. Yamaha does some gussying up there too, to good effect.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to American Snowmobiler magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to American Snowmobiler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get these great benefits:
- Articles - Access to thousands of American Snowmobiler articles from 1998 to present.
- Shoot-out Results - Premium members get to see our shoot-out results first, right after the events happen.
- Interactive Buyers Guide - Look at specs and compare multiple sleds, side by side, from 1997 to the current model year.
- Industry Directory - Use our searchable snowmobile business directory guide to find a performance shop or other snowmobile related companies in your area.
- Photo Galleries - View and submit action-packed sled photos of your favorite sleds in action!
- Reader Forums - Participate in our reader forums